It’s been another whirlwind of a month… It’s JUNE and I just can’t believe it!
So much has been accomplished since my last post: my sweet bridesmaids and Mama threw me my 2nd bridal shower! It was such a fun day!! It made me even MORE excited to see everyone on the wedding day (if that’s even possible!). We also starting MOVING and PAINTING and I am just SO happy! Life is really chaotic because our townhouse is literally full of boxes in every.single.room and my organizational mind feels a little overwhelmed! I know slowly but surely this place will become our “home” … I just have to be patient with the process! It’s so fun to start dreaming about Matt and I living in this little home. I promise to posts pics as the rooms slowly take shape 🙂
A lot of wedding to-do’s have been crossed off, too!
1. We met with the DJ and planned our reception
2. We met with our DOC (day of coordinator) and she made me feel a lot less stressed about the day-of!
3. I’ve been tweaking our day-of timeline so that’s almost ready to be sent out to the vendors
4. We finalized our order with the florist!
5. I had my 3rd dress fitting – picked out the bustle and my gorgeous belt & veil are so close to being done!!
6. Received all of the bridesmaids gifts – now just have to get my sweet Mama’s
7. Finished designing all but 1 of the paper goodies – so close to being done!!
I still have quite a few things to finish up before the big day but it’s so amazing to see it all coming together! If you’re planning a wedding, how’s it going?! Even if you’re not, how’s LIFE going for you?! 🙂